Thursday, April 28, 2011

Revelation Names

I just finished an amazing study on the Book of Revelation by Beth Moore called 
"Here and Now, Then and There" You can see a promotional clip here.

I created this Subway Art with all of the names of God that are listed in the book of Revelation. Some of the ladies in my group requested copies and I wanted to make it available to you too!
If you'd like to download my Revelation Names (great for printing in 5 x7, 8 x 10 and 16 x 20) go here
I like to print my poster size prints at Costco. Make sure that you go to the cropping screen and make sure that the Subway Art fit's in the red box (you'll understand what I mean when you get there).

2 comments:

  1. Oh this is a great subway art too!! Have you read Ann Volkamps' book- a thousand gifts? I am thinking there might be some great ideas in it for more of your art!! It is a great book too!

    she has a Monday link that you can join to share your 1000 gifts journal- great way to be more conscious of each gift in each moment of the day.

    bee blessed
    mary

    bee blessed
    mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did that study too- powerful study. Thanks for sharing your subway art. Have you ever made one with the names of God found throughout the Bible? I've always wanted one. Love your site by the way.

    ReplyDelete

Simple Spring Wreath

If you've got 7 minutes and a couple bucks, you too can make this Simple Spring Wreath! You'll just need a couple supplies fr...