Friday, May 27, 2011

Ruffle Scarf

I love going to a nice restaurant for dinner. I love eating outside in the summertime. 
And I love the combination of going out to eat and then eating outside. 
But my husband does not... and so sometimes we sit inside the restaurant. 
And the air-condition is blazing. 
And then I am freezing! 
The solution?  
A summer scarf!
 The idea came from Diane at MADE. Check out her great tutorial here.
I found three great light weight fabrics.
 And whipped up these scarfs in no time!
So who wants to go out to dinner?!

1 comment:

  1. those are absolutely darling! I am not much of a sewer but I so want to make one! What kind of material did you use?

    ReplyDelete

Simple Spring Wreath

If you've got 7 minutes and a couple bucks, you too can make this Simple Spring Wreath! You'll just need a couple supplies fr...