Friday, October 21, 2011

Clip Boards

I'm facilitating a Bible Study at my church
and thought it would be a good idea to craft up some clip boards
to keep track of Prayer Requests.
 Here's how I did it. I started out with a plain clip board from the office supply store.
 Painted all the metal.
Added Mod Podge to the fronts on the clip board...
Adhered a 12 x 12 sheet of scrapbook paper.
And folded it around the sides, using more Mod Podge.
I made a little cut at the corner...
You can see it a little better here.
Then I cut the corner off so it looks like this:
I added a little paper at the top part of the clip board and tied on a little ribbon.
 I trimmed another coordinating piece of 12 x 12 paper and put it on the back (more Mod Podge)
Just a little something I crafted up at the last minute. You know...

3 comments:

  1. Those are way cute. What a great way to spruce up plain clipboards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I tried this a few months ago and made a wreck out of my clipboard. You make it look so easy I might just have to give it another go! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Simple Spring Wreath

If you've got 7 minutes and a couple bucks, you too can make this Simple Spring Wreath! You'll just need a couple supplies fr...