Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Gift Giving

The "workshop"has been consuming most of my time lately getting gifts ready
 for family, friends and teachers.
 The last of them we finished up this morning!
 Sidney insisted she needed gifts for her friends, 
so we created theses little necklaces with their names stamped into clay. 
I used a silver paint pen to highlight the letters. 
 Teacher's gifts; lotion from Bath & Body Works, Homemade Strawberry Sauce and Infinity Scarfs!
I love these cute little "For my DEER Teacher" tags.
The little reindeer can be found at the Silhouette store. So cute!
 
These little clear paint cans were found in the $1.00 spot at Target. Perfect for the Infinity Scarfs!
 This Fort Kit is for my 3-year old niece (I hope she doesn't read my blog before Christmas!) 
The Kit includes: clips, rope, crayons, notebook and flashlight.
The bag actually came with a set of twin sheets from Target - I love being able to repurpose things! 
I cut the letters out, ironed them onto the bag and used black fabric paint for definition.
I've also been working on several other gifts (that I can't post until after 12/25!) 
and some festive projects for the home (and that is for another post entirely!). 
But I had to share with you this picture I found on my camera... so sweet that girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple Spring Wreath

If you've got 7 minutes and a couple bucks, you too can make this Simple Spring Wreath! You'll just need a couple supplies fr...