Saturday, May 4, 2013

Chalk Painted Armoire

Every once in a while I get that itch. 
The itch to paint something.
 I had one of those days recently and this was the result:
 When we were first married we'd frequently visit the auction house.  
We purchased this one of those times.
 And this is the 4th time I painted it!
 I used Cece Caldwell's Chalk paint in Pittsburg Gray. 
The fun pop of color on the inside is Pantone's color of the year (2011) Honeysuckle. 
 This is by far my favorite look for this armoire! 
 The glass knobs are from Hobby Lobby.
 I had to put some my French to good use too!
BEFORE:
AFTER:
For more on chalk board see my post here about my kitchen table transformation.

1 comment:

  1. Amei conhecer o seu blog e achei maravilhoso.Linda sua filha.Parabéns!!!Me visite:http://algodaotaodoce.blogspot.com.br/
    Siga-me e pegue o meu selinho!!!

    Obrigada.

    Beijos Marie.

    ReplyDelete

Simple Spring Wreath

If you've got 7 minutes and a couple bucks, you too can make this Simple Spring Wreath! You'll just need a couple supplies fr...